Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thoughts

Recently, I've been faced with complications in other people's lives. I admit I have been a bit of a kepoh la. But I seem to be reviving my role of a 'kaunselor sekolah'. Problems, problems and more problems. Perhaps, it's not exactly a problem but to me, they are.

I don't know if it is because my principles have changed or if it is due to the various 'peer and media influences' young adults like us are so prone to be influenced by. This visit back to KL reintroduced me to my old mates. I say reintroduce because of the big gap in opinions, which used to be very similar. I felt that gap even more on Tuesday night. I felt disappointed and sad. Oh, and not to mention shocked. Maybe I shouldn't bother feeling so. But I'm sure friends like Pet would know that I can't help myself.

We are 22 this year. Young adults or so called. Yet, we make the silliest, irresponsible decisions, which we call 'fun'. "We are still very young, why not have some fun first?"

What is fun? What is not fun? When are we still young? When are we not young anymore? These are all questions that are very subjected to personal opinions shaped by personal experience and upbringing. Hence, no matter how hard I think and how much I think it is 'right' or 'wrong', it doesn't make any difference. What I think does not matter to anyone else but myself. If you disagree, you are welcome to call me and I will explain the whole situation to you. It would make me feel much better.

A short conversation with Kenny was my redemption. Kenny, just to let you know, what ever happened and will happen, I will still be here for you coz hopefully, the Kenny I knew back then is still alive in you somewhere. Big hug to you.

P/S: Big hug to Jeunn Fuh and VK. Love you guys to death!

No comments: