Saturday, March 11, 2006

Coogee Beach

Date: March 11, 2006
Time: 12:30pm
Venue: Coogee Beach
Event: SUAMS Welcoming BBQ

FYI, SUAMS stands for Sydney University Association for Malaysian Students and the barbeque was to welcome the freshies into the great and exciting life of students in Sydney ala Malaysian style. Haha, there's where I don't fit into the picture. 1) I am NOT from Sydney Uni. 2) I am NOT a freshie. =P

Oh, but I did get food for free. That's coz Miow is the Sports Director and he was sweet enough to get some chicken-tasting hotdogs and a cup of cordial. Couldn't tell what flavour it was, though. Oh, I wasn't the only person who was out of place. There was Ta Seng, our navigator. Haha, oh, but he was a hit with a group of girls. They thought he was really funny.


Erin with some food....


Ta Seng and Shaun with more food....

As I felt bad for eating food that I wasn't supposed to, I didn't eat much. I ended up getting an apple pie from Mackers with Ta Seng. We then went for a hike up the cliff. The view was stunning! Should look at the colours of the rocks and oh, the blue, blue sea....






We also had a brief dip in the baths. It's an enclosure, which is like a pool, just that this one is a natural one, in the seas. Bummer, don't think I have a picture of that. Will remember to take one when I go to Coogee again coz those at Bondi and Manly aren't as 'friendly'. Oh, and the sun!! Look at what it did to Nic..


Spoilt the day with an unknown tantrum. Urgh.... sometimes I hate being myself coz I don't understand half the things I do or say.... Now, don't say I didn't warn you about my mood-swings and temper tantrums. Stay away from me!!!

No comments: