Monday, April 10, 2006

From Shij to Jeunn


Today, Jeunn turns 23. Would like to wish him a very Happy Birthday and may his wish of graduating this year come true. Actually, Jeunn, I'm pretty sure it will.

Also, I would like to thank you for all the time that you have spent chaffeuring me around KL and being a 'free' taxi of the route Seri Kembangan-Taman Desa. Oh, and of course, for that unforgettable trip to Melaka. All that wear and tear, the toll fees, the petrol, the parking, your lovely treats of McDonald's soft cones, your charming (and sarcastic) sense of humour.

An even bigger thank you for standing up for me and believing in me when things go terribly ugly and wrong. Thank you for being honest coz that's what makes the foundation of all lasting friendships - honesty, loyalty, forgiveness, give-and-take. Love you to bits.

Funny, why weren't we better friends back in high school?

Here's to you, cheers.

No comments: