Sunday, November 15, 2009

Raindrops, rain storms

Pitter patter pitter pat
See the raindrops come
Falling one by one
How many raindrops make a stop?
One little raindrop?
No, no, no
Two little raindrops?
No, no, no
Three little raindrops?
No, no, no
Millions of raindrops make a stop!
Millions of raindrops make a stop!
Pitter patter pitter pat
See the raindrops come
Falling one by one


Well, it was more than pitter patter on Thursday afternoon. I would call it torrential rain. The children loved watching the plants outside the window bow down in command of the fierce wind. The teachers, on the other hand, miserably wailed as the wetness prevented them from making their way over to the other side to clock out. I, was absorbing the atmosphere to my heart's content.

We thought we saw a tornado at one point. Sheesh, scary.

For some reason, I was not worried about my internet connection. I did not bother turning the modem off. Neither was I bothered turning the computer off (the CCTV adapters are easily affected by lightning). I just continued doing what I was doing.

One of the many tasks I was carrying out at the time was talk on MSN with a dear friend who is in Sydney. He is one whom I would describe as sweet, caring, responsible, funny, lame at times, and serious when he needs to be. Okay, so, I put my MSN PM as "It is raining VERY HEAVILY" and this was his first message:

Raining heavily is good. Similar to here, where you are showered much love and care. The heavier the rain, the more the raindrops that shows how much I miss you...


=.=''

Wah, where the hell did you learn to talk like that?!?!?!?!?!?

Sweet talk or not, like the smell and sound of the rainstorm outside my window, it brings a sense of warmth.

Pitter patter pitter pat....

No comments: