Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I need or I want?

I need to save up for a camera to pacify my habit of making a digital record of my life or do I want a camera because my previous one was stolen?

I need to save up for a laptop bag to diminish the pain I am experiencing in my shuolders, neck and back or do I want a laptop bag because I want a new backpack?

I need to save up for a swimsuit because the only one I have is starting to disintegrate or do I want a swimsuit to replace the only one I have which I do not really want to wear three days in a row every week?

I need to save up for a flight ticket to set up for my research or do I want a flight ticket to be back in my comfort zone?

I need to attend a retreat to learn how to focus and prioritise, as well as meet new people or do I want to because I feel like taking a break?

I need to sleep earlier so that I am able to get up earlier and fit more working hours into my day or do I want to sleep earlier to gain more sleep time?

Okay, I am getting ridiculous...

No comments: