Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Samantha's graduation

This is the first time I attended a graduation of one of my own family members. Okay, I confess that I have never even attended my own brother's graduation - bad sister, I know.

This evening, I was at JW Marriott in the heart of the shopping district of Kuala Lumpur to attend not-so-little-anymore Samantha's graduation.


Yes, that is my pretty cousin sitting happily there. The one with long, black hair perfect for a shampoo commercial.


And that is seriously a super bad shot of her receiving her Advanced Diploma in Fashion Marketing and Management from Raffles College of Higher Education on stage but all you can see is a blob of white due to the lighting.






She had to design, buy her own material and make those clothes on her own. Everything on her own. POWER. Puts someone like me to shame - I cannot even get a straight line sewn using a sewing machine.



My uncle and aunt, the very supportive and proud parents of the fresh grad.


Congratulations, Meimei, big girl now!

No comments: