Thursday, March 14, 2013

Max Brenner

I think Max Brenner deserves a post here in the blog since I visit their different outlets across Sydney every now and then. When I used to live in Epping, I visited the outlet at Westfield Parramatta. Once in a while, catch up sessions with friends from UniSyd would be at the outlet at Newtown. Then when the Broadway one opened, we had our catch up sessions there instead. Of course, late at night before going for drinks in the city, we would choose the outlet at Martin Place or if we are in the shopping district of Pitt Street, we would choose the outlet in Westfield Pitt Street.

Yes, all pretty far from where I currently live. So when one opened up at Macquarie Centre, I went, YES! I stick to what I enjoy, and when there are friends, we order more to share. 

Tutti-Frutti Waffle (One $14.00/Two $18.50)
Chocolate Dip $8.50
The Spectacular Choc-Fudge Brownie Sundae $13.50
Chocolat (milk hot chocolate served in a hug mug $5.50)
Cappucino ($3.60)

Although I always complain about how sweet the chocolate is halfway through every drink or waffle, I still find myself returning for more. I guess, when they say chocolate is addictive, they knew what they were talking about!

No comments: