Saturday, August 17, 2013

Esquire Kitchen The Mines Shopping Fair

My trip back to KL is never complete without a visit to Esquire Kitchen. This is almost always the first place Mum and Dad suggest for family dinner. They boast Szechuan and Shanghainese flavours, home-cooked style. My all time favourite and must have each time I come here is the Szechuan Eggplant (RM15.00). The combination of vinegar and fish sauce, the wok hei and texture of the eggplant, orgasmic. I could have just this with plain rice and be very happy.


And honestly, I do not know what this next dish is called because every time I order it, I just point to it and go, "This one." Haha, but it is awesome, too!


My brother likes the Marmite Ribs. Crunchy and juicy. Consider this if you do not want to order their famous Tong Po Pork.


Service is quick and the place is inviting though the air-conditioning could get quite cold.

Esquire Kitchen The Mines Shopping Fair
Lot 48 & 49, Ground Floor, The Mines Shopping Fair, Jalan Dulang, Off Jalan Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 8944 1377
Open 11:00am to 10:00pm

No comments: