Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Freepour Espresso

The signage caught my attention. It said Pablo & Rusty's. But it was not one of their cafes. Instead, this place used the coffee from P&R's. Can't be too bad then, can it?

And so, we walked into Freepour Espresso and placed our orders. A mocha for me (as usual), flat white for Mel and a chocolate ice blended for Jen.

Verdict: Nice!

I liked my mocha - balanced combination of chocolate and coffee, unlike some places where the coffee overpowers the chocolate while other places, no coffee taste at all!


Mel liked her flat white. Well, she was also busy admiring the decor of the place.


Jen's ice blended was not too thick and had nice crunchy bits.


As we were walking in, some of the dessert on display caught our attention. And so, we asked for a recommendation. We were skeptical with the choice because it looked really heavy but oh, no, it was heavenly! Whatever it was called, it was Belgian (dark?) chocolate and made fresh on the premises. To share, it was just nice but I could imagine if I had it all to myself, I'd be staying off chocolate for a while.


Quick and friendly service, and very accommodating. Plain but inviting interior with outdoor seating available. Situated right opposite the old post office (look for those black and white Pablo and Rusty's brollies).

Freepour Espresso on Urbanspoon

Shop 24/34 Victoria Road, Marrickville, NSW 2204, Australia
Tel: +61 2 9516 3132
Monday to Saturday 7:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday 7:00am to 4:00pm

No comments: