Thursday, October 03, 2013

Maison Kayser Scotts Square

When you hang out with students who are pastry chefs, you would get introduced to so-called amazing pastry.


One amazing brand is Maison Kayser, who just opened a new branch in Scotts Square.


Apparently, this French brand is well-known for their croissants. And because I was not the person who ordered (felt so loved, as my students treated me to this meal), I do not have names for the following (well, other than the croissant, which is self explanatory).









But this I do remember - the taste, I mean. It arrived warm with a crispy crust and with cheese that melted in my mouth.



Pastry were awesome but a little too fancy for my liking. I'm a simple, down-to-earth lass, you know. Haha...

Maison Kayser Scotts Square
#B1-09 Scotts Square, 6 Scotts Road, 228209 Singapore
Tel: +65 6636 3672
Daily 8:00am to 8:00pm

No comments: