Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MY Vegetarian @ Taman Equine

Every time Mum and I are alone at home, we would dine at MY Vegetarian. They are a franchise chain of vegetarian fast food with a Taiwanese feel.

Their Xiang Chun Fried Rice (RM6.00) is fragrant with pepper and egg, served in a heart shape.


I like their Gulo Deep Fried Meat Rice (RM9.00). Yes, imitation meat, not real meat, excuse me. I like how the meat actually tasted like meat and how the sauce has just the right balance of sour and spicy.


Mum loves their pumpkin drink (below). I, only the other hand, enjoy their organic aloe vera longan drink.



The place is comfortable (air-conditioned) and clean. They are also prompt with service. So if you get sick of fatty and oily hawker centre food, consider having some vegetarian.


MY Vegetarian @ Taman Equine
13 Jalan Equine 9E, Taman Equine, Bandar Putra Permai, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 8958 2777; E-mail: myvege@myvegetarian.my
*Free wifi available
**Catering services offered 

No comments: