Monday, January 27, 2014

Pizza San Francisco @ The Mines Shopping Fair

This lunch was a special lunch in two ways. First, I was introduced to a calzone by Ray and second, it was my last lunch with him.

He asked if I have ever tried it and when I shook my head, he decided that I should give it a try. "A calzone is like a pizza, but like a folded up version," he explained. "I've had it a few times with my brother. It's not too bad. Eat it with the sauce, it's nice."


So, I later found out that a calzone is a folded pizza typically stuffed with tomato, mozzarella and sauce and may include other ingredients that are normally associated with pizza toppings. Here at Pizza San Francisco, the calzone is stuffed with mozzarella and turkey salami.


If you are a small eater like me, ordering one of these will see you packing half of it to bring home. I was stuff by the time I finished the second piece. To share with one or two other persons would be best.

Pizza San Francisco @ The Mines Shopping Fair
L1-65, L1, Mines Shopping Fair, Jalan Dulang, Mines Resort City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 16 262 1051
Open daily from 10:00am to 10:00pm

No comments: