Friday, April 22, 2016

Le Pont Boulangerie

I found out about Le Pont Boulangerie through David, their in-house coffee expert, whom I recently got to know through his smaller venture across the road. Coincidentally, it was their official opening the day I visited his smaller venture with Ray. Too many people and too many cars deterred me from visiting Le Pont to congratulate them.

Fast forward a few months, I figured that there would not be a crowd if I visited after work hours and so, I went with Evon and Suky for some birthday dessert. We did not order much, as they were not game to try any coffee for fear of not being able to sleep. I tried their Rose Latte just for the heck of wanting my drink to have some pretty colour. No complaints about the coffee here.


To share, we ordered their Le Pont Waffles, which was craftily presented on a thick chopping block. Piping hot, the waffles were quite enjoyable with a crispy exterior and soft interior. It came with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream, some chocolate sauce, some whipped cream and some mixed berries marmalade, which we mistook for chilli sauce (LOL).


The girls bought some bread to take home. I would have to visit them again to try their main menu. But sigh, the parking issue there... oh well...

Le PONT Boulangerie et Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Le Pont Boulangerie
6 Jalan 1/137C, Batu 5, Jalan Kelang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 7783 0900
Sunday to Thursday 8:00am to midnight
Friday & Saturday 8:00am to 2:00am

No comments: