Saturday, April 30, 2016

Matsuda Japanese Restaurant

For Evon's birthday, I took her to enjoy her favourite Japanese cuisine at a place we normally do not visit - Kota Kemuning. Initially, I was thinking of taking her to Nihon Kai but ended up choosing Matsuda instead. Well, have to try new places, right?

I think you could tell what we ordered just by looking at the photos. We left the place feeling very satisfied with the service, the portion, the freshness of the seafood including the sashimi, and the flavours. 


Texture of the unagi was to my liking, the used quality ingredients in their miso and did not skimp on the size of sashimi cuttings.


I wouldn't mind visiting again, just to try more things on their menu. I also liked how they priced their food. And the best part would be, plenty of parking.


Matsuda Japanese Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Matsuda Japanese Restaurant
35-1, 8 Jalan Anggerik Vanilla BE31/BE, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 5131 6028
Weekdays Noon to 3:00pm, 6:00pm to 10:30pm
Weekends Noon to 10:30pm

No comments: